Solid aircraft with all maintenance items performed per applicable regulations, manufacturer specifications and recommendations. No outstanding discrepancies or inoperative equipment. Immaculate Pt.135-level maintenance and care. Aircraft is cleaned weekly and waxed quarterly, and it shows on the ramp very well. A beautiful aircraft to fly with harmonized controls making it a sable IFR platform for pilots as well as a docile, comfortable craft for your passengers.
- King KX-155A NAV/COMM
- Century 21 21 Autopilot
- King KMA24 Audio Panel
- Bendix/King KX-125 NAV/COMM
- -Ram iPad Mount (if requested)
- -180 hp O-360-A4M engine = excellent performance for its class
- -GoPro mount
- -Kept at a world-class FBO for your convenience and comfort
- New carpets in Aft cabin (2012), and Blue sidewall fabric replaced in 2011. Black front cabin carpeting and Grey patterned seats with Light Grey Faux Leather setbacks done in 1990. Plastic parts replaced with new throughout. New front seat McFarlane gas-spring pistons for seat height adjustment, replaced in 2015. Seat tracks and bearings, as well as control column lubed with silicon spray every 10 hours.
N8346H has no reviews yet. Be the first to fly N8346H at ALG Group, LLC to rate and review it!